I am a mathematics professor at Marshall University. My research is in mathematical logic, particularly reverse mathematics, second-order arithmetic, and computability theory.
- PhD in Mathematics, Pennsylvania State University, 2005.
- BS in Mathematics and Computer Science, Honors College, Western Carolina University, 2000.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Marshall University, 2009–present.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Michigan, 2006–2009.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Appalachian State University, 2005–2006.
- mummertc at marshall.edu
- Smith Hall 742E
- 304 696 6156
- 304 696 4646
- Mailing address
- Department of Mathematics
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755 USA